Sunday, March 22, 2009



This is Eric now. After a while scouting for mopeds in the area, I found this baby in Honolulu and bought from a guy who was moving back to the mainland in a few weeks. It goes almost 40 mph and can probably get up to 60 on a good hill. This is mainly for me driving to work and back which is only about a 5 minute drive, so it will save quite a bit of gas since it gets between 80-100 miles per gallon. It will also be perfect for going to northern beaches which are closer and I don't have to drive on the freeway to get there. It has a push button start but also a kick start in case I feel like a cool biker guy sometimes. The second picture is of me getting ready to roll out of the parking lot, peeling out because it has so much torque (49cc engine).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i can get 70 miles to the gallon on this hog..

scrooner said...

Mopeds in Hawaii are fun. I'm enjoying your blog BTW, keep it up!

-Dan

Pam said...

Hey I am insanely jealous and want a hog like yours!

Unknown said...

Glad to see you've settled in and are enjoying the best deployment spot!