Sunday, March 9, 2014

Dominic's Birthday

To say that Dominic's birthday was low-key would be an overstatement.  Both Marcus and Dominic had fevers all weekend and Eric had to unexpectedly work all weekend. So, he wasn't here and the boys didn't feel like partying. 

For some reason, I always wait until the last minute to ask the birthday kid what kind of cake they want. This left me scrambling around trying to make a Captain America themed cake on Dominic's birthday with two sick kids and no husband at home.  Why do I do this to myself? I don't know.

The Captain America shield cake and some of Dominic's presents.
Marcus helping unwrap the gift he got for Dominic.
Of course he picked out the wrapping paper that wasn't actually paper so it wouldn't rip.
Any time the camera comes out this girl starts cheesing and trying to get in the frame.
See what I mean? 
Can you tell that Marcus doesn't feel good?
I think they've watched one of these two movies everyday this week.
What would be a boy birthday without an action figure.

Blowing out the candles.  I didn't even have to tell him to do it.
Yay! Cake!! (I don't think he actually ate any of it.)
She loved the cake and quickly figured out the fastest way to eat it.

No comments: