Monday, April 11, 2011

Dominic Michael Sturzinger

I guess you could say March started out with a bang!


Dominic Michael Sturzinger was born at 11:58 pm on March 1.  


He weighed 6 lbs. 15.5 oz and was 20 inches long.  

Marcus was super excited to meet his new little brother the next day.  He loves him so much!  He loves to give him hugs and kisses and is always the first to let me know when Dominic's upset. 

Our first family photo (minus Eric)


Dominic's first bath

A hug...

and a kiss
Marcus helping give Dominic his first real bath after his umbilical cord came off
My friend Bonnie-Jean got a new camera recently and wanted to take some newborn pictures, so she asked if she could come over and take some pics of Dominic.  Of Course!! Here is just a sampling, the rest are on Facebook.





I love this one because he crossed his own legs to cover up his privates.
These teddy bears are from the base Eric is at in Iraq and he's lying on Eric's uniform.
Again, those are just a sampling, the full collection is on Facebook.  We're also getting professional ones done this week for Easter.  I'll post those as soon as I get them.

No comments: