Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Our Cutie Patootie!!

I just had to share this picture.  It is too cute.


Okay, these aren't bad either, but the first one is my favorite.



Marcus sure loves his new laptop.  He plays with it all of the time.  His favorite activity?  Closing it and waiting on Mom or Dad to open it for him.

Here's a picture of the family (minus the picture taker, of course).


Eric also wanted me to post some pictures of the latest hike he went on.  Marcus, Kimber and I were sleeping while he did this.  (We're not crazy!!)






This is the Hawaii Loa Ridge, which is only open to Hawaii residents and Military, so it's pretty exclusive.  He left at 6 am to go on this hike, which is why the rest of us were sleeping.  It's beautiful, but we'll have to wait until we get a hiking backpack before we can go up there as a family.  It's pretty treacherous.

2 comments:

Cassie said...

He looks like you now Christina!! At first I thought he looked just like Eric, but I can see you a lot now!
I love the pictures, Hawaii looks so nice compared to what I see outside my window.

Cassie said...

Oh, it's Cassie... Pickle is my blogger name lol