Thursday, August 6, 2009

The baby's room

We got a crib this week and got it put together today, so I thought I'd post a couple pictures of the almost finished baby room. The only thing left is to put up some wall decorations which are in the mail. I should have them next week.

This first picture is looking into the room from the doorway. At the bottom of the picture is a dresser with the baby book on it. Eric's cross-stitch birth announcement is on the dresser too waiting for me to find mine so that I can hang them up on that wall together with our baby's birth announcement. In the center of the picture is our bookshelf full of stuffed animals. There are even more stuffed animals/dolls hanging above the bookcase.

These two chairs and end table are just to the left of the bookcase. We're not sure yet if the leather recliner will stay in this room or get moved out to the living room.

Kimber's already found her favorite spot in the baby room, right on top of the monkey rug. She fits perfectly from ear to ear.

Here's the finished crib with the baby's quilt and the changing table behind me. And for those of you complaining about not having seen my belly, the first belly shot. I certainly don't look 8 months pregnant, but I feel it.


And a close up, just in case my belly's not big enough for you.

I also put the bassinet together last week and it's in our bedroom ready for the baby. It's a gorgeous German piece that was lent to us by my neighbors back in Oregon.


Next I'll post pictures of the finished back lanai/guest room. The house is almost done, I just need to hang pictures on the walls and remove all of the extra boxes.

No comments: